Saturday, October 15, 2011

Don't forget me, I beg..

*takin deep breath* *start typin* Well it b a shocking moment in my life past  few weeks back then..currently just doin my own business..still in da beginning, a lot to improve, a lot to do..& a lot of pressure instead....but this will be a lesson for me for what did I do, I will have the result later on..yeah, some of you maybe look down on what currently I am doing, but I dont care at all because, "Is to have had and lost better than not having at all?"..at least im tryin..I just need +tive supports here, not wanted to hear any lame support..im a risk taker, it might be stupid the way im act or thinking, but im ready to lost..*rolling dice*..
   So it's tough being me, myself, *changing song to Adele - Someone Like You* *continue typin* yeah still remembered all those previous moments in my life that thought me to be stronger, day by day, it's hard to growing up without "dad's" roles around. Man..dammit..but I have to admit by that experiences i had learned that you gotta do what you gonna do..& please do keep moving forward, dont stop for too long..
  3 years in the future I'll hope that I be somewhere stable zone, so from now on I need to work hard, learns a lot of things & drive my own GTR35 :) *GREAT!*...
Watching Youtube lately made me happy, SMOSH (credit for you guys made me laugh each time watching your vids)..well I dont know, it just to feed's my souls with funny things so I can get a better idea for my business..
*Bahasa Melayu version*..Hmm, knape kite x ske bersaing eh? pelik jgk ak dgn rakyat Malaysia ni sndri..takot bisness dorg down kot if ade pesaing..(ini pngalaman sbnr ak mse tgh merangkak2 crik info utk wat bisness ak sndri)..tp xpela..Alhamdulillah ak brjaye jgk bkk sndri (masih thp merangkak lg)..skrg ak akn beat korg..hehehe..bole?..*eh tbe2 ade org pggl sy la, nnt ye sambung blogging lg*







"You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one
And you'll be lost.."

No comments:

Post a Comment