Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So Tell Me When My Time Is Over..

.......................................................
.............. .....................
.............................................I dream their beautiful day finally comes...on that day they are wearing the purples theme color...all of em were smiling happily..but one of em wearing different color of shirt..but they didnt mind that..coz all of em smiling...including him..as they passing the land on a green grass, suddenly he hold his chest & starting to sweating a lot....they leaving him behind without noticing he is in pain.....I guess heart attack..or some sort of heart failure..he couldnt move his feets for another steps anymore..he fell to the grounds...all of em running back to get him..but I think it's too late.......................*fading*...............................
.............................
................................................
............................................................................................so tell me when my hearts stop..You the only one who knows.....
....................so tell my when my silents over..You the only reason why im close..

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to comment on this for so long... but error issues: "You the only reason why im close.."<--What do you mean by this quote?

    ReplyDelete